Scan QR Code
Consumer-Presented QR Code
- 1.Consumer shops in a retail store and brings items to the POS for checkout.
- 2.When prompted, the consumer indicates they want to pay via QR code. The consumer opens the wallet app and displays a QR code.
- 3.The merchant initiates the wallet the consumer indicated in POS and scans the QR code and passes the value to Yuansfer.
- 4.Yuansfer parses the QR code value and detects that the transaction should be routed to the needed wallet service for processing: the consumer sees the UI to approve the transaction on their phone.
- 5.Depending on the consumer’s decision (accept or cancel), the wallet service processes the payment and sends the payment status to the consumer and Yuansfer.
- 6.Yuansfer relays processing results from the wallet service to the Merchant’s POS.
- 7.The consumer collects the POS receipt and exits the store with the purchased goods.
- 1.A customer selects goods, and the merchant's system requests to create transactions to the Yuansfer system.
- 2.The Yuansfer system returns the transaction ID to the merchant’s system.
- 3.The customer presents the barcode or QR code on their wallet app for checkout.
- 4.The merchant's system sends the payment request with the transaction ID and barcode or QR code from the customer.
- 5.The Yuansfer system sends the payment result to the Merchant's system.
- 6.The Merchant's system shows the payment result to the customer.