Create QR Code
Merchant-Presented QR Code
- 1.Consumer shops in a retail store and brings items to the POS for checkout.
- 2.When prompted, the consumer indicates they want to pay via QR code.
- 3.The merchant initiates the wallet the user indicated in POS and creates the QR code and shows it.
- 4.The consumer opens the wallet app and scans the merchant's created QR code.
- 5.Yuansfer receives the hook from the wallet service and requests the transaction to the wallet service for processing: the consumer sees the UI to approve the transaction on their phone.
- 6.Depending on the consumer’s decision (accept or cancel), the wallet service processes the payment and sends the payment status to the consumer and Yuansfer.
- 7.Yuansfer relays processing results from the wallet service to the Merchant’s POS.
- 8.The consumer collects the POS receipt and exits the store with the purchased goods.
- 1.A customer selects goods, and the merchant's system requests the Yuansfer system to create a transaction QR code.
- 2.The Yuansfer system returns the QR code, and the merchant shows the QR code to the customer.
- 3.The customer scans the QR code by using the wallet app to checkout.
- 4.The Yuansfer system sends the payment result to the merchant's system when the payment is successful.